The Jack Bower Day

Jack Bower, from 24, has the longest, but fastest paced days {broken up into hours} on all of television, I swear. If you have ever watched even one episode, you know what I mean.

My day feels like a Jack Bower day other than it's the slowest paced day ever I swear. I have looked at the clock nearly 6 times and not even an hour has gone by.

Every hour of today is going to be noticed today. That is until it's Ambien time. Hee Hee.

Comments

I love that I get the same "message" from you on your blog, in my email, AND on my voicemail....you really must be bored....
Court n Chad said…
Well, I have a feeling that things are going to get a little busy for you after tomorrow... So, relax, and enjoy a slow day. I can't wait to hear everything tomorrow! What time are you going in?
Matt and Jessie said…
We are thinking about you guys! Hope everything is going well! I am excited to hear all about this little one. Take care!!
Gallant Family said…
And I've got one part of your gift done. You're gonna LOVE it--totally custom made for YOU! It's nothing big, I promise.