"LOST SUNDAES"





Two of the funniest, bestest gifts we have received happen to be these!!
If you are a LOST fan, you will totally laugh and appreciate "The Changing Station" diaper wipes container and bag for necessities. It was a incredibly thoughtful gift! To top it off, a good friend brought us dessert to enjoy during LOST last night! Banana split sundaes! And then we got to share the treat with the friend who gave me The Changing Station gift! How funny, huh!

I love Dana, Camille, LOST, and a Banana Split.
Combine the 4 and it's sure to be a delight!


We have been showered with phone calls, cards and gifts, visits, and emails of Congratulions and we feel so blessed as a family. I have some of the kinest, most thoughtful friends! We have great neighbors and ward members. The list of people to thank is long in regards to bringing Brooklyn into our family.
I am grateful that I have so many thank you cards to write.

We are grateful.
Truly.

Comments

Court n Chad said…
Wow, what great friends you have Gina! And that banana split looks so good, it's almost enough to make me have another baby. Remember, I said Almost!
Amber M said…
Banana Splits or not I am still lost in LOST. Those gifts are hilarious! Some people are so creative.
Camille said…
I LOVE THE DARMA CHANGING STATION! SO FUNNY! AND PERFECT!
Gallant Family said…
I'm glad you took pictures because I just snapped one real quick before I brought it over! Seriously, if you want a diaper bag to go with it, we can talk to Erinn and she can help us out.