One of my least favorite jobs as a Mom has got to be the changing over of clothing from one season to the next-- like when you have two girls or now in our case--three. I need size 0-3 months, 3T stuff, and 6T stuff for the girls. Passing the clothing from Cate to Jocelyn to Brooklyn is such a task!
Plus, I needed to get my maternity clothes put away and pull out my clothes and sort them...what fits and what won't fit ever again, plus what might fit eventually. A big thanks to Dana and Erin who lent me clothes to enhance my wardrobe!! I have more to lose, but I have dropped 23 pounds. I feel like a million bucks! I haven't had back pain or leg problems...and I can kneel again, and have been able to return to the self I was physically before being so big and pregnant. I feel so much better! Regardless...I need shirts so bad it's really sad. What did I wear after Jocelyn was born??? I am truly asking myself. Don't I have any shirts!? I hate to buy shirts to get me through this phase but what if I have lost all that I will loose until I am done nursing or start working out a lot or something?? Arg! I just hate the whole clothing issues that come with a baby. Needing so many different sizes from the beginning, the middle the end, the after stage and the returning to normal stage....blah blah blah.
Anyway, my point is this is what I did over the last two days: Storage tubs and Organized Closets! Uhg!
Plus, I needed to get my maternity clothes put away and pull out my clothes and sort them...what fits and what won't fit ever again, plus what might fit eventually. A big thanks to Dana and Erin who lent me clothes to enhance my wardrobe!! I have more to lose, but I have dropped 23 pounds. I feel like a million bucks! I haven't had back pain or leg problems...and I can kneel again, and have been able to return to the self I was physically before being so big and pregnant. I feel so much better! Regardless...I need shirts so bad it's really sad. What did I wear after Jocelyn was born??? I am truly asking myself. Don't I have any shirts!? I hate to buy shirts to get me through this phase but what if I have lost all that I will loose until I am done nursing or start working out a lot or something?? Arg! I just hate the whole clothing issues that come with a baby. Needing so many different sizes from the beginning, the middle the end, the after stage and the returning to normal stage....blah blah blah.
Anyway, my point is this is what I did over the last two days: Storage tubs and Organized Closets! Uhg!




Comments