No Longer Pregnant!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am so glad that I am not pregnant anymore!

I am incredibly grateful for Kyle supporting me through this entire pregnancy. He has been the back bone of our family and also playing the role of mom for a few weeks and especially the last few days.


So....................


It was a GIRL! Most everyone thought boy, too! But we are ecstatic to have another little princess ruling our world! She is the spittin' image of her sisters too. I look forward to posting some fun photos, soon.

Welcome to our kingdom Brooklyn Jade!!!!!

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
Congrats! I hope that everything went well and that you are feeling much much better. I am so excited for you all! Glad to hear that she is healthy and happy! Let me know what I can help with.
Gallant Family said…
YEAH! Love her already!
Autumn said…
Congrats! Can't wait till you post a few pictures.
Erinn said…
Oh Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so glad all went well. I've been thinking about you the last few days and wondering how it all went. But not wanting to bug. I can't wait to see pictures. Love the name too by the way. Sooo stinkin' cute!
Congratulations! Wow, you are the parents of 4 now. That seems so crazy. I love the photos of you 38 weeks along. I hope you are feeling well.
Camille said…
I cant wait to hold cute little Brooklyn. :)

I hope you are feeling good and all is going great!
Valerie said…
Congratulations!