Raspberry Zinger

Thanks Dana!
I have hunted all over Idaho Falls looking for some Red Raspberry Leaf Tea or Raspberry Zinger Tea.
No luck anywhere...health food stores included.

But she found some Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea.

And bought for me!!!

Talk about a good friend!

Janelle did a similar hunt and found some in Utah for me, and I am eagerly awaiting that fun piece of mail!

Thanks Janelle!

Comments

kari said…
You have the patience of JOB. Looking forward to seeing baby B. The girls already have "gift ideas". Now we await whether it be pink or blue.

Sadee's having friends over on Saturday... just one actually, so if you want Kate out of your hair for a few hours, (like 9am and later), send her on that cute bike our way. We'd love to have her! Seriously.
Gallant Family said…
LET'S GET THAT BABY HERE! 5 days left {or less}
Boyd Fam said…
I hope it works!! I did for me!! I'm so excited to see what you will be having!! Let me know if you need anything!!