

I am not a fan of sandboxes. The amount of sand that a 4 year old can drag into the house is disasterous. He sat on the couch, and it seriously pooled. Then he ran through the kitechen and after I swept, I had quite the pile.
I just thought I would jot this down for future reference.
I am putting some fun photos of the kids up today, on their blog.
Brooklyn is two weeks old today. It's going to fast already.
Comments
I have a question of you, there is this scrap booking swap I am in and we did it four times a year well, there are two ladies that are quieting so we need to get some good creative ladies in our group, so I thought of you and was wondering if you would be interested in doing it? The next swap would be in July. Just let me know what you think so I can let the lady in charge know. I can send you pictures of the other swaps we have done in the past. Our blog is innsfamily.blogspot.com. Thanks Heather Inns
Love ya