Tax Day!!!


I love this photo too. Ahh, delightful.

Some time ago I found out we were due with baby B on Tax Day of this year. A few of our friends find this day to be particularly special too. It means they get their hubby's back after being tax widows. We are super happy for them!

And I am glad that we are now celebrating a one week old marker today for Brooklyn!

What a great day today is....

Unless you aren't done with your taxes, that is.

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
She is such a doll! I am glad that she is already a week old instead of being born today! What a relief.

Hey, can Landon come over tomorrow? Tyler hasn't been napping much in the afternoon, so he is welcome to come over then, or they can all come over in the morning. Whatever would work the best. I will call ya in the morning.

By the way, you are way too on top of things. The ward blog is updated, and I suspect it was you who did the Sunday programs. You are supposed to take a break for a few days!!
Gallant Family said…
We finally got our federal back! Love that picture of her cute little toesies. Precious. Can't wait to see them in real life tonight.
Camille said…
I love this picture. 2 cute little feet.