Thanks Ryan!

My Brother in Law sent me this email today about Natural Phenomenas, and I thought they were pretty crazy cool. I haven't posted any photos lately, because, well, my camera has been packed away for over a week.

Here are the photos he sent.

Fire Rainbows


Mammatus Clouds


Ice Circles


Red Tides


Blue Circles


Columnar Basalt Rock


And my Favorite of all these. . .

Sailing Stones


If these actually interest anyone beyond see the photos, and you want to know more about each one or just one of the phenomena, I can email you the full email he sent me.

As a side note, I thought conference was really good. So many of the talks centered around Fearing Not. That we are going to be a new generation of hard work, because we will have to be. That the signs continue and that there is no need to fear if you are building on Rock instead of Sand. That Christ can be the center of our lives for safety, comfort, and peace. That come what may, we can love it and live through it with His guidance. I thought it was pretty great. Plus, Kyle had a good time googling many of the speakers on his phone to give us details of that persons' life.

Comments

Yeah that email was pretty crazy cool! I loved the stones too. I wonder why they haven't just set up a camera out there to record the phenomena!?!? It wouldn't be that hard....But those clouds freaked me out....
The G-5+2 said…
I am interested. email away.
Gallant Family said…
Yeah, if you get a minute, send it my way too. We love natural phenomenons and I am totally interested in those sailing rocks!