I have been wanting to do this for a while. I have like 98 or 99 songs on my playlist. I want to create a new one, as I can't bring myself to delete some of my favorite songs.
I have been wanting to create a playlist that has my friends' favorite songs on it. Tell me what your favorite song(s) are and help me create a new playlist with a conglomerate of fantastic musical delights!
Just comment leaving me the name of the song and artist or email me with your dedication!
Thanks gang!
Gina
I have been wanting to create a playlist that has my friends' favorite songs on it. Tell me what your favorite song(s) are and help me create a new playlist with a conglomerate of fantastic musical delights!
Just comment leaving me the name of the song and artist or email me with your dedication!
Thanks gang!
Gina
Comments
Hope that helps
Fat house cat and all.
You've Lost that Love and Feeling- The Righteous Brothers. Love it! :)
Let them be little- Billy Dean
Long tall Texan-The beach Boys (its hilarious.)
Invisible- Taylor Swift
So you may be thinking RANDOM SONGS!
They are and they were the first songs that came into my head. :)
"Huckleberry" by Toby Keith.
I know country, but they have some of the best songs.
by, Chad
Also Gravity Rides Everything by Lenka is a song I am loving as of late.
Another good one is Come on, Get Higher by Matt Nathanson.
For You by Duncan Sheik
Beautiful Day by U2
What a fun idea!
and Mikie Jackson's 'Thriller'
I think that I need a topic though if I were to pick a favorite song.
Right now what comes to mind and some that Josie loves to rock out to:
"Love story" by Taylor Swift
"So what" by Pink
Also any vintage Michael Jackson
I love those 1 hit wonders from back in the day that you get so sick of hearing but then 10 years later love...
for example Spice Girls, Tell me What you Want.
Another just for fun song is Mormon Rap... this goes way back.
Thank you by Bon Jovi is another favorite.
There are too many to name...
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Apologize - One Republic
I could go on and on... But I won't
I have so many favs, it's hard to choose. I will always like Your Guardian Angel, but some others I am quite fond of at the moment are: Your call {second hand serenade} and Candle {white tie affair}