The Blogging World

It's been more than a year for me that I have been blogging. I woke up this morning, grabbed a bowl of cereal and hit the computer really quick to check email and bloggers.

I think that at least in my circle of blogging friends, blogging is going out of style. More than one or two weeks will go by with no updates. More than a month, more than two months for some. Which is FINE.

I just miss knowing and always love to know what is happening {Whether it's silly, sad, important, troublesome, or down right funny or fun}in the lives of my friends.

I am not calling anyone out, I just wish I had more to read sometimes when I hit the blogging world.

Well, my cereal is gone, and Brooklyn is hungry.

Comments

Court n Chad said…
Most of the blogs that I read have slowed way down also. I think it's more the warm weather, and things like sports and what not starting rather than going out of style that is causing it. People just get more busy outside the house in the Spring and Summer.
Gallant Family said…
Yeah, you are totally talking about me, huh? Hahaha. Well, I will do an update sometime. I have been trying to come up with stuff for Peach Days, but I don't know if we'll have enough people to split up the cost. Anyway, lost was good and I can't believe next week is the season finale!
Amy Savage said…
Im guilty!!! But I did update yesterday. I hava goal to be better. Call me out on it anytime! It'll get me back into gear. :)
Blogged twice for you. there.