I want ...I want....

I know I sound like a 6 year old in a store...but bear with me. It's just a list.

  1. gutters on the back of the house
  2. curbing for the back of the house
  3. plants and flowers for the back of the house
  4. a few new shirts
  5. buttons and bazzill
  6. to get an order placed with snapfish
  7. some one to give me Photoshop Elements to save to my computer and then return the disc back to them.
  8. OR to win the Photoshop cd I bid on--eBay-- but it's got 2 days to go still
  9. popsicles
  10. and a trampoline.

That the little list I have going on in my head right now. Not all of them are unattainable, but a few are not around the corner either. It's good to know the difference between wants and needs though....as Kyle would quickly point out that everthing on the list is a want, not a need. I know. All of which are also materialist wants...not that I don't have a list of things I want that aren't...I do. I want to be more patient, loving, kind, etc. I want to serve a mission with Kyle, etc...

It's just not what I was thinking of when I went to write this.

But I want....

Comments

Erin Ellsworth said…
#1 and #6 are also on my list. #10is not --they scare me.
Erinn said…
I wish I could help you out with the photoshop one... SORRY!! The other day I heard of a free photo-editing program online... you could give it a shot it's picnik.com I believe it's free, but the more advanced you want it costs... thats what I heard anyway. Hope this helps!!

I have a similar list of wants running in my head... i feel guilty though because when i finally cross something off the list i just move on to wanting something else. will it ever end?!!
Gallant Family said…
you just need to throw a temper tantrum and you'll get it all, right? I'll work on my part :0)
Amy Savage said…
I am right there with you Gina! I nodded my head to just about everyone of those things. Waiting for those things to happen is just "yuck!" sometimes!