I'm The Real Reason

We need newborn size for Brooklyn, size 4 for Jocelyn, and pull-ups for Landon (just at night--and some nights he does wake up dry, but others....)

The reasons behind why we don't have spending money could make a nice long list. These are one reason. There goes nearly 60 bucks, and I didn't even buy any wipes this time. I don't think I will ever stop buying wipes. They are handy in more than the changing-the-baby's-diaper kind of way. But when it boils down, I am the real reason we poor. And when I mean poor, I don't mean like a 3rd world kind of poor. In comparison we are stinkin' wealthy. So, by poor, I guess it's all relative. We all want more of the green stuff. And with each child, we are bound to have less play money, as there are needs to be met first.

It was grocery shopping day.
I shouldn't go to the store when I am hungry.

$292
Gheesh.

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
Gotta love those shopping trips. It always seems funny to me to go and drop that much money on things that will be gone in a few weeks. Especially when you never just go spend that much any one place! At least you are organized enough to only go to the store a few times a month. I need to learn your tricks.
Becky said…
I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am to be out of the diaper stage. :)
kari said…
That was me yesterday too... along with filling up both cars, changing th oil in both cars, and buying birthday presents for about 8 birthdays in our family this week!

about $450 later I FEEL POOR TOO!

Got love that.

But I'm with Becky on the diaper thing. I don't miss that out-of-pocket at all.

:)
Camille said…
Kids are expensive!!!
Gallant Family said…
Um, you could've probably saved $40 in COUPONS! Girl, you've got to get into it. And I have a "recipe" if you ever want to make your own wipes. They were actually quite nice when I made them. I don't make them all the time, but I have a few times.