
I am so glad that a few friends of mine would want to spend time with me to watch 2 chick flicks! Maybe it's just that I have access to a FAN-TAS-TIC theater. Maybe that is the only reason I have friends....Hahahha. I hope not.
Anyway, we had a good time, that is for sure. I thought Bride Wars was pretty good and I love Sydney White. It's so funny! Who doesn't like Amanda Bynes! She is hilarious.
I want to remember how I know these gals, so pictured are:
Tasha--a friend from Beauty School and she and her hubsband now live in the 'hood
Camille--a friend whom I first got to know via emailing each other!
Jessie--a friend whom I met when they moved into our 'hood, and have gotten to know her via blogging and playdates that our sons have
Dana--Ah, one of these days I need to blog about how we became friends!
Erinn--a friend whom my first memory of was that she was a professional scrapbooker! I was so envious!
Candace--a friend that Kyle and I met and knew instantly that she and her husband were going to be in our lives for a while...yeah for bishoprics!
Stephanie--a friend whom I got to know better by walking our kindergartners to school
If I could draw a heart around the photo, I would...
Some days I really wish I had photo shopping skills.
Comments
Movie night was so fun!! Thanks for inviting me I had a blast!