Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey....Good Bye!

The computer.

It's non-salvageable.

I am not sure what we will be doing.

Right now I am borrowing my brother computer, but boy, I tell you what...

I have photos I want to post and things I want to journal about, but alas, I don't think I will be able to for some time....

I am going to have to rely on my friends' computers for a while.

Thankfully, I haven't lost much in regards to photos and document.

Email me at kyleklarsen@gmail.com for a while.

Kyle gets the internet on his cell. So I can have access to that at night.

Anyway, that's the story.

The Computer et Larsen is survived by her cousin the Maytag dryer, her sister, the Cell Phone, her grandma, the Microwave, and caretakers, Kyle and Gina Larsen. She spent her days around the kitchen mostly, providing music for the family, video games for the kids, photo services for Gina, and banking needs for Kyle. Over the course of her life, she has traveled little, but has enjoyed providing the bulletin and other fun documents for activies of all kinds. The family will receive friends the evening before the service, Monday June 15th, at 6 pm. {Kyle's Birthday!!} Services will be held on Tuesday, June 16th, at 10 am at Coltrin Mortuary. Interment will be to Grandpa's Trash service, pick is on Tuesdays. Recycling facilities are being considered. The family has also considered donating of her parts to science nerds around the world. Bwahahahah Hahahahha! Bwahahahahah! Heeee Heeeee!

She will be missed, though, that is for sure.

Comments

Court n Chad said…
Gina, you are truly a nutcase. That was funny! Hope you find a computer you like, can afford, and soon!
Camille said…
Hilarious!!

Hope a computer finds a new home at your house soon. :)
Matt and Jessie said…
You crack me up! I am sorry to hear about your loss. You are welcome to borrow my computer if it is here.
Chels said…
sorry about your computer, if you need to, you can come use ours. i love your obituary at the end, haha. very good.
Erin Ellsworth said…
I will be at the service!

Life stinks with out a computer. Hope you can find a good deal soon.
Amber M said…
What I want to know is was it an organ donor? I know how much you use that thing, it probably died of natural causes! I hope you liked free lunch as much as I did. Maybe we will see you there tomorrow.
Cortnie said…
Absolutely LOVE it!! So sorry about your computer. It really shows that you have come to love her.

Got your message today. Sorry you can't make it. Have fun at Enrichment.
haha that was funny!!!
Gallant Family said…
That's hilarious! Well...not the computer going kaput, but the obituary. Only from a funeral director's wife...
Autumn said…
Loved the post, sorry for your loss. :)

Hope you find a new computer soon. You nevr know how much you actually use them until they die. Been there beore, you're welcome to use ours if you need to.

Looking forward to Monday.
kari said…
This might be the funniest thing I've read all week.

Would you please right for editorials or something??

Please?

hehehe