Photo Crazy!



So far I have about 352 photos that I want to blog about for the past few weeks of being without the computer. So here are the first three.
Aren't I lovely??
We have had two and a half weeks of rain, and though we feel like drowned rats, eagerly awaiting the sun for so many reasons, we did catch a little glipse of God's hand.
Speaking of hands, mine have been busy. Sewing. I have done up several skirts and a few ties now, and two bags for my stroller, and a pioneer vest. It's been pretty crazy. I got my hands on some fantastic fabric from the 80's. But who cares! Kids sure don't! And in the right amount, the MC Hammer/Bermuda Shorts fabric is stinkin' cute!
Least I think.

Comments

Camille said…
Hooray..... your back!!!
Erinn said…
ditto what Camille said. the blogging world just isn't the same without you! glad your back!
Erin Ellsworth said…
nice skirt! very cute.
and yes you are beautiful!
Great picture of you!! :)
Yea for a new computer!
Gallant Family said…
Loverly indeed! I love all of the girls' little skirts and the ties are seriously awesome.