This has sucked so bad. I think the day the computer died was the last time we had any good hot sun. It's been weeks of rain, and I have HAD time to blog, but no computer to do it on really.
{Thanks to everyone for offering up theirs.}
I am over at Camille's again, just checking email and I have to hurry, but I wanted to say, ONE MORE WEEK!! I hope.
Our new computer should be arriving next friday. Let's hope.
I have missed emailing my friends and family, checking up on my brother in SanDiego via Facebook, and blogging..oh, I didn't realize how addicted to writing my family's happenings down. And don't even get me started on the whole photo thing....I haven't ever had over 300 photos on my card that need put on the computer...other than a photoshoot. And it's shocking to me a bit that I have over 300 photos since June7th. WOW. I am photo shooting freak!
Brooklyn is 10 weeks now. It's fun esp since she is smiling at us and cooing a bit, and we have heard her giggle once or twice in the last 24 hours.
I have been making a list of what I want to blog about as soon as we get our computer.... til then.
I MISS MY BLOGGIN' FRIENDS, MY PHOTO FILES, EMAIL, and GOOGLING everything. How will I prepare my lesson for Sunday with out a computer??? Ahhhh!!
{Thanks to everyone for offering up theirs.}
I am over at Camille's again, just checking email and I have to hurry, but I wanted to say, ONE MORE WEEK!! I hope.
Our new computer should be arriving next friday. Let's hope.
I have missed emailing my friends and family, checking up on my brother in SanDiego via Facebook, and blogging..oh, I didn't realize how addicted to writing my family's happenings down. And don't even get me started on the whole photo thing....I haven't ever had over 300 photos on my card that need put on the computer...other than a photoshoot. And it's shocking to me a bit that I have over 300 photos since June7th. WOW. I am photo shooting freak!
Brooklyn is 10 weeks now. It's fun esp since she is smiling at us and cooing a bit, and we have heard her giggle once or twice in the last 24 hours.
I have been making a list of what I want to blog about as soon as we get our computer.... til then.
I MISS MY BLOGGIN' FRIENDS, MY PHOTO FILES, EMAIL, and GOOGLING everything. How will I prepare my lesson for Sunday with out a computer??? Ahhhh!!
Comments
You are truly a picture FREAK. Takes one to know one. :)