Crunch. That's Not Good.

So as I backed out the garage, I clipped the garage door.

Catelyn hit the button, bringing the door down as I backed out, while trying to get a CD to listen to. I was only headed to Melissa's to do some cleaning for her, so the kids weren't buckled. When we are in the neighborhood, I seldom make them buckle, and frequently Cate sits in the front seat.

So she hit the button while reaching for the CD, I hit the garage door. What a wreck.

But I didn't swear. Of that, I am proud.

Kyle came home from almost going to the temple, to spend 4 hours fixing it. It looks like nothing even happened. He is getting to be pretty handy around the house these days. Of this, I am most proud.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

I am looking for a Photoshop for Dummies book of any sort. If you have one I can borrow, will you let me know?

Thanks!


ps. On that note, please excuse the look of my blog over the next several weeks, as I learn my new toy of Photoshop CS4 . . .my blog backgrounds might leave something to be desired for a while.

Comments

Bean said…
Congrats on winning the pot on playing golf!! That's awesome! Way to show all of those boys! I'm glad you had a fun 4th.
Bean said…
Sorry, it was actually me that left the comment. I guess Greg was signed in to his google account.
Megan
Anonymous said…
Nice work with the garage door girl! That totally sucks. Mine crashed about a month ago, just a month before the warranty was up...thank goodness! Looks like you had a happening fourth, lots of family and fun! Hope your having a great summer,and thanks for letting mal come over and swim! lov ya!
Erinn said…
oh man! that totally stinks!

I love all your posts that i've missed lately. especially the one about no blogging until you read your scriptures... i'm thinkin' i'll take that one up myself! thanks for being such an inspiration.
Camille said…
Oh man. Good thing you got a handy man. (go kyle)!

Looks like your 4th was awesome. Golfer Gina huh?

Lets get together soon if you guys are game.
As much as this sucks - What am I always telling you about buckling the kids!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Hopefully - lesson learned?! Doubt it!
Glad Kyle could fix it! :)