Is this what it feels like to steal?

I haven't ever been one for theft, though who hasn't thought of it once in their life?
After watching Gone in 60 Seconds. . .
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I thought that life looked like a crazy and exhilarating way to live. OBVIOUSLY, I do not permit theft of myself or my children. But I gotta say, I got all of this. . .

for free!!!! .........genious!

Usually, if you get something free, there is a catch. The only catch I have come up with so far...I will have to wash, fold, and put it all away. I am very grateful that there were several of us who benefited because of the many who were willing to give up their excess in clothing.
{Esp. McKayla!! Wink,Wink!!}

Okay, off to do dinner with the Kearsleys and Sautters....dutch oven potatoes and cobbler!
What a great day!


►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

On a side note...I spent the morning "armour-alling my car, after seriously cleaning it out yesterday, then mowed the lawn, weed-wacked, and even pilled a few weeds from the garden.

Yard work and car: 2 hours.
Popsicles consumed by children: 3 each.
The sunburn from yesterday's swimming: painful.
The feeling of accomplishment: almost priceless.

Bahahahh!

See the burn coming??

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
You made a haul! That is awesome! Your kids will be stylin for sure!

I am not happy that you got sunburned, but I am happy that the weather is FINALLY cooperating with us on this whole summer season thing. Hope you had a fun night tonight!
Diana said…
Way to go with all the clothes, Gina!!! What an awesome idea - we should totally do something like that over here!!! :)
haah i love baby b's do rag.