A new rule.

No blog time until I have spent a few minutes reading my scriptures.
There. Now that I have blogged it, I am committed to doing it. I made this rule on Sunday, June 28th. I am just now writing it down, but so far I have obeyed my rule for three days!!!
**************************************************************************************
I have a photo of my new toy{finally!},
one of my friend Camille,
and one of Brooklyn--now that she is 12 weeks! My baby is getting so big so fast!


Kyle and are going to get into this couponing craze, though you may never see a photo of my buys, I hope to get our food storage filled up a bit with this plan. I get the coupons and Kyle {who offered} will shop for it all--This means that I don't' have to run into the store(s) with 4 kids in tow for a silly but awesome purchase of 10 Hamburger Helpers for 6 dollars or 12 toothpastes for 1.24 or six Softsoaps for 15 cents each! Whooo Hooo! I just can't catch the shopper high that so many seem to get with couponing. But it is going to be a part of the plan for getting out of debt. We have a plan. It gonna work.
No blog time until I have spent a few minutes reading my scriptures.
There. Now that I have blogged it, I am committed to doing it. I made this rule on Sunday, June 28th. I am just now writing it down, but so far I have obeyed my rule for three days!!!
**************************************************************************************
I have a photo of my new toy{finally!},
Kyle and are going to get into this couponing craze, though you may never see a photo of my buys, I hope to get our food storage filled up a bit with this plan. I get the coupons and Kyle {who offered} will shop for it all--This means that I don't' have to run into the store(s) with 4 kids in tow for a silly but awesome purchase of 10 Hamburger Helpers for 6 dollars or 12 toothpastes for 1.24 or six Softsoaps for 15 cents each! Whooo Hooo! I just can't catch the shopper high that so many seem to get with couponing. But it is going to be a part of the plan for getting out of debt. We have a plan. It gonna work.
Comments
Thanks for being my friend.
Can I copy your new rule to read scriptures then blog. Great plan!
Have an awesome 4th of July!
I HATE GROCERY shopping.
haha