Sunday, a day of rest or a day of creation?

So in preparation to going to Yellowstone (we will get there!), and on our family vacation in August, I sewed up some neck pillows for Cate and Landon, so that they could sleep in their booster seats better. Then today, yes a Sunday, I thought up this creation. I have seen something similar, so it's by no means original, but I did up 5 of them. They are fast and easy, and hopefully going to come in handy for long car rides. The extra ones are for those unexpected birthday parties my kids get invited to, and come next month, when crayons are on sale, I will be stocking up!


If you want me to help you sew up one for your kid, let me know! I will gladly help or just do it for you if you lack the sewing skillz!

Comments

Valerie said…
when did you get a serger?
Cindy said…
these are awesome Gina and a great B DAy gift idea!! Wheres' a pic of the neck thingies??
Tiffy said…
These are super cute! I have seen them before but still how fun!! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

Josie was crashed when we left the library the other day and you guys were gone! We might have to stock the 5th wards playgroup.

So Yellowstone huh? You could have gone sooner than Aug and had a place to stay for FREE!! And we know you love FREE! JK! Sorry we missed you! Dang those dead people--I mean not really dang them or anything just ya know so like Kyle didn't always have to be gone on a Saturday for a funeral! (I think I will stop there.) hee hee
Matt and Jessie said…
Super cute! You are rockin' the sewing machine these days! I can't believe how many things that you come up with without patterns.
Camille said…
super and great! You know i want some right?
Cortnie said…
Love them. I'd love for you to show me how. Also, I want to see a picture of the head rest's. What good idea's for trips.
Chels said…
I am impressed gina. I have no need for those fancy crayon bags,but they sure are cute.
Anonymous said…
Hey thanks for updating me on your blog! I love it, you do a great job! I love your fonts but the best part is your title. Are you a digital scrapbooker now??? Of course! I love the crayon cases, do you have a pattern or something? Love ya! Eth
Erinn said…
Awesome! you are so talented. I wish I could sew!
Well tahts fun and crafty!!! Good job!
Gallant Family said…
I was just thinking of making a little one for my sunday bag for Jonas's crayons. Very cute.