My Eye, Two Eyes, Four Eyes


Don't comment on the bloodshot eye, or the fact that I have wrinkles at 31, or that I need to tweeze... My eyes are proof that I am a mom. I wanted to get a photo of Kyle's eye, but I didn't get one in time. These eyes gave sight to the following eyes . . . but read on first.

I recently got looking at my kids' eyes, and wondered to myself . . . if they were kidnapped, could I describe them well enough if I didn't have a photo? Scary thought, but still, could I? What color of eyes would I say each child had?

Anyway, I knew I could do it, and I did, but take a look for yourself. It's no wonder the eyes are the windows to the soul. I can't look at them and not think they are each the most beautiful creation on earth.

Comments

Diana said…
You have such beautiful kids. Oh yeah, and I covet your camera.
Gallant Family said…
LOVE THE EYE PICS. Wow, each one is a little bit different, huh? Sorry I've been a blog slacker lately. I have a lot to catch up on!
Wow, two greens, two blues... :) Your kids really are just so beautiful....MODELS!?!?!? make money of those babies!!!
this is sweet!! i really like it hahaha there is ur comment haha j/k i tihnk that is cool!! im getting all these idea for my wife to do when she maybe does a blog and sCRAP booking haha