What's going on

Uh-Oh. Looks like the tears are coming!


Yep. Tears.
But then a bit of this:


Brooklyn is 15 weeks. Before we know it she will be 15.

Yesterday I made these:

And this:

Today I need to do this:




So far I have cleaned this:


And I mowed the lawn and pulled a few weeds and fed the kids lunch.
♥♥♥

I have recently be introduced to this show on NBC, MERLIN.

It's fun.
Thanks Pete and Dana!
I am all caught up and can now just watch it on the TV instead of online.
Photobucket





Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
You are busy as usual! You forgot to put a picture of the pioneer gear you made this week. I love your pictures of Brooklyn. She is a doll! : )
Chels said…
looks like fun. brook is getting big, i cant wait to get home and see those kids. ♥
Cortnie said…
Cute! I like how the head rest's turned out. Also, super cute wipes case! How creative.
Diana said…
Wow. You are absolutely amazing, Gina. I don't know how you do it all. Love the crafty projects, too. :)
Camille said…
You are always going going.... Fun post! I like those neck sleepers.
Gallant Family said…
Good stuff. I hope you guys are having a fun time in Yellowstone. Maybe since you're all caught up on Merlin, we should just come over and watch it together...like the lost days...
The Church's said…
Hey where are the earings? Did you ever end up getting Brooklyn's ears done? I couldn't tell in the picture if you did or not. If so let me know how it went.