The Best Worst Part of This

I have been a slave driver. No messes allowed. PERIOD. NO EXCEPTIONS. My house is nearly spotless and has been for weeks. I live in a healthy fear of someone wanting to see the house at any given moment. So far, I am pretty proud of myself for keeping it so clean, dishes, laundry, toys, all of it.

It's a killer to live like this though. However, it's been good for me to take care of the house and live in cleanliness all the time. I just haven't spent a lot of time doing anything else however.

With the exception of going to the Splash Park with Camille on Friday, finally ordering photos from Snapfish and scrap booking two layouts yesterday.

Today we are off to playgroup while someone comes to see the house, and to pick up Brooklyn's prescription.

I gave her oatmeal cereal today, for the first time. She l♥ved it.

Comments

How did it go with the viewer? (of the house?)
How did it go with the viewer? (of the house?)
Cindy said…
love the oatmeal pics..she looks so much like Catelyn and Kyle in these pics..yeah, how did the showing go?
Becky said…
I can completely understand your sentiment. But isn't it also so much fun to always have a clean house? Good luck with the sale!
Erika said…
That was us last year. I was a cleaning maniac! I need to get in touch with that part of me again! Ironically, the only people I didn't have time to clean for ended up buying our house!

Your house looks awesome!
Gallant Family said…
Maybe I should put my house up for sale so that I WOULD keep it that clean. You're my hero.
Chels said…
well every time i come over your house looks awesome, so good job haha. i like comin over after school to see you guys♥