Okay so our summer is nearly over....but we had to squeeze in at least one week of play! And we played hard!
Wednesday: Went and got the camper, spent the rest of the day packing and school shopping for clothes for Cate, and a few for me!
Thursday: We went boating with Wray and Cortnie! We ♥ them so much! Wray is a more experienced tub puller/boat driver he claims. I was still scared to death to let him pull me on the tube. Last time he nearly killed me. This time was better, he was pretty true to his word of taking it pretty easy on us. I think I tossed Cortnie off the tube twice. Sorry about that Cortnie. It felt like it was "safe yourself" type of danger. Kyle and I did give the wake board a good try, both of us getting us every time!!!! That new tower on the boat is awesome! So I was able to get up, and shocked that I did, and then would bite it, as I didn't know what to do from there. Wray was a pretty great coach, though and I managed to get father than 10 feet before wiping out. Kyle on the other hand, had me! He went for a long time, going over the wake and all. And then Cortnie killed us all, with her one handed smooth tricks and catching air at the same time. What a show off! Hee Hee! We had so much fun!



Friday: We left the house spotless in case someone came to see it, and then took off for Utah! We painted all the girls' nails and just hung out and had pizza. Blake was able to spend the weekend with us too! The kids loved that, as did we!

Saturday: It rained! Boo! The boys were out Paint Balling, too. Poor guys! But it seems they had a great time, and came home with a few battle wounds to show off. We got into doing hair, coloring mine. Later we went to see the much-anticipated-by-the-kids show UP. It was pretty great day, despite the rain!



Sunday: We attended Chad and Cortnie's ward. Talk about diversity! That was awesome. People asked us constantly if we were new to the ward, and had one lady claim we would be an awesome addition to their ward. Bwahahah! Little does she know! We are nothin' but trouble! We later Dutch Ovened! MMMMMMGood! Janelle, Ryan, and Lucky came up to eat too! Blake invited Elise and Ronnie over for the festivites as well! They were super fun! (Peach cobbler wasn't my all time best. Boo.)




Monday:We hit the pools! 7 Peaks entertained us from 11 am to 7pm. It was awe.some! All 4 kids were gems and total fishies! They cried as we did slides, but came out saying stuff like:
"Totally Wicked Awesome Girl!" and "Again!" and "Wicked Awesome Mom!" Best of all, was Joeclyn learned that she could manuever herself just fine in a life jacket and wore it all day. She was the bravest of all the kids. At the end of the day, the kids were wiped, tears fell. I love that Jocelyn happily rode on top of the stoller. Kyle got fried, not enough sunscreen, but the rest of us were fine.





Tuesday:We hit up the Thanksgiving Pointe Dinosaur Museum. That was incredible. Even with the nearly one hour wait to get in.
Then we had lunch and went swimming again, and this divine little gem of a place--Lindon City Aquatic Center. It had the best flooring I have ever seen. Not cement, but a wonderfully soft rubber flooring! I ♥♥♥ed it. It was A.maz.ing! I haven't ever been so impressed with a pool. The water temp was perfect, the slide was just right for adults and kids, the lazy river was a good pace, not to slow, not to fast. And the kiddie pool was awesome. They had a wake board pool (SO INCREDIBLE!) but we didn't do that this time, next time for sure though! We swam from 3 until about 6 and hit the road for home around 7pm. We arrived at 10:30, unloaded the kids, and hit the hay. What a great couple of days!
On a side note, my house, the one I grew up in, was re-roofed!! And we actually have a few delicious cherry tomatoes to eat!


Wednesday: Went and got the camper, spent the rest of the day packing and school shopping for clothes for Cate, and a few for me!
Thursday: We went boating with Wray and Cortnie! We ♥ them so much! Wray is a more experienced tub puller/boat driver he claims. I was still scared to death to let him pull me on the tube. Last time he nearly killed me. This time was better, he was pretty true to his word of taking it pretty easy on us. I think I tossed Cortnie off the tube twice. Sorry about that Cortnie. It felt like it was "safe yourself" type of danger. Kyle and I did give the wake board a good try, both of us getting us every time!!!! That new tower on the boat is awesome! So I was able to get up, and shocked that I did, and then would bite it, as I didn't know what to do from there. Wray was a pretty great coach, though and I managed to get father than 10 feet before wiping out. Kyle on the other hand, had me! He went for a long time, going over the wake and all. And then Cortnie killed us all, with her one handed smooth tricks and catching air at the same time. What a show off! Hee Hee! We had so much fun!
Saturday: It rained! Boo! The boys were out Paint Balling, too. Poor guys! But it seems they had a great time, and came home with a few battle wounds to show off. We got into doing hair, coloring mine. Later we went to see the much-anticipated-by-the-kids show UP. It was pretty great day, despite the rain!
Sunday: We attended Chad and Cortnie's ward. Talk about diversity! That was awesome. People asked us constantly if we were new to the ward, and had one lady claim we would be an awesome addition to their ward. Bwahahah! Little does she know! We are nothin' but trouble! We later Dutch Ovened! MMMMMMGood! Janelle, Ryan, and Lucky came up to eat too! Blake invited Elise and Ronnie over for the festivites as well! They were super fun! (Peach cobbler wasn't my all time best. Boo.)
Monday:We hit the pools! 7 Peaks entertained us from 11 am to 7pm. It was awe.some! All 4 kids were gems and total fishies! They cried as we did slides, but came out saying stuff like:
"Totally Wicked Awesome Girl!" and "Again!" and "Wicked Awesome Mom!" Best of all, was Joeclyn learned that she could manuever herself just fine in a life jacket and wore it all day. She was the bravest of all the kids. At the end of the day, the kids were wiped, tears fell. I love that Jocelyn happily rode on top of the stoller. Kyle got fried, not enough sunscreen, but the rest of us were fine.
Tuesday:We hit up the Thanksgiving Pointe Dinosaur Museum. That was incredible. Even with the nearly one hour wait to get in.
More great photos coming to the kid's blog!
On a side note, my house, the one I grew up in, was re-roofed!! And we actually have a few delicious cherry tomatoes to eat!
Comments
I am using the Bumbo as my portable highchair daily so I cant part with it quite yet. I will pass it your way when he wont sit in it anymore. I like to trap him in it to play. Sweet mothering skills I know!!! Sorry! :(
Thanks for coming to the splash park with us yesterday. We always have so much fun hanging out with ya.