We had a pretty great time swimming at Downata. It was a Pack reunion. Ah, good times.
The water there is way too warm, like a bath. The kids ♥ed it.(More of them on their blog!)
Most of that day, August 1 we were in the water.
Since then, my glasses have arrived in the mail,
but they aren't the right prescription for some reason.
But, Cate and I are done school shopping ...for supplies.
The clothing shopping hasn't even started.
And this week, we finally have vacation time!!
Cherry Hill, Thanksgiving Pointe, SLC and Lindon City Pool here we come!
And I am looking forward to boating with the Kunz's too!
Summer's about to wrap up and then come the fairs and harvest....
The next thing you know, it will be Christmas.
The water there is way too warm, like a bath. The kids ♥ed it.(More of them on their blog!)
Most of that day, August 1 we were in the water.
Since then, my glasses have arrived in the mail,
but they aren't the right prescription for some reason.
But, Cate and I are done school shopping ...for supplies.
The clothing shopping hasn't even started.
And this week, we finally have vacation time!!
Cherry Hill, Thanksgiving Pointe, SLC and Lindon City Pool here we come!
And I am looking forward to boating with the Kunz's too!
Summer's about to wrap up and then come the fairs and harvest....
The next thing you know, it will be Christmas.
Comments