Hair

So while hanging out at Chad's I caught Cate and Jocelyn doing this:


Which inspired the following photos...



Before...


After...

So, I went blond over the summer vacation time we spent at Chad and Courtney's!

Then I saw this wonder of a style, and thought,
"Why don't I do that with my hair more often! So HOT!"


Not to be outdone...Blake and Chad got in on the hair fun!


My Brothers are nerds.

What a Hair Show!

Comments

Erinn said…
LOVE the new hair color, so super cute! nice call!
Bean said…
I really like that color on you!!! It looks really nice.
Megan
Camille said…
Yep I like it too!
UM HELLO!??!??! NO love to me for doing EVERYONE'S HAIR??? YOURS, BLAKES, and CHADS!?!?!?! what the heck??!?
The Church's said…
I love the more blonde look. It looks really good on you.
Chels said…
your girls are funny, just wait, brooklyn will be in on fun in some time. the hair is cute, i think it makes you look darker, maybe you just got a nice tan though, idk. haha anyways very cute, i like it.
Cortnie said…
Just got caught up on your blog. I LOVE Your hair!!! Soooo Cute!!!
Looks like the rest of your vacation was GREAT!!
Keeping the house clean all of the time sure is a big chore, but you're right, it feels nice to be in cleanliness all the time. I had the same experience when we sold our other homes.