i love to shoot a single

Yeah, okay that sounds weird.

But seriously:




I LOVE TO SHOOT
A SINGLE PERSON
FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTS.


So easy to capture facial expressions and personality. With a group I always feel like getting that one perfect shot, where everyone is looking and smiling, and there is perfect balance is SO HARD!!!

That is why doing some senior photo is perfect for me. I just want a few super hip spots that teens love. The hunt is on. Especially because the grain fields are nearly gone for the year!

One gal that has some spots and is my hero is Cara Lee Photography. I wonder if she will answer my questions. Probably not. But it's worth a try. I think her work is great, and a part of me covets her, and a part of me wants to be her. Hee Hee. I am going to email her.

Comments

Chels said…
Gina, whats with posting the pictures where i look retarded, haha. we had a fine selection of photos that turned out great, and we even photo shopped some that turned out awesome, but yet, you decide to post the pics where i pullin a face...nice.

haha, jk, it was a lot of fun and you do an awesome job. I'm telling all my friends about you and i may have a few that are a bit interested, but ill let ya know if they are seriouse. thanks again ♥