Off She Goes

I sent her, all by herself, off to school today. She is so awesome!
Look how she has grown too...here is last year.

Well now that I am up and going,
it's insane what I am going to have time to do.
Bwahahahahah!

Comments

Camille said…
Wow she has grown up. Cute idea!

I took a picture of Cate in her class. I am sending it to you.

And YES her box looked super cute!
Gallant Family said…
I can't believe it. Crazy how the summer has just flown. Yeah for some time to scrap, eh?
Wow, she has grown up a LOT!!! I will be calling her later to ask how the first day was!!! xoxo
Chels said…
this is so awesome. I remember when she was just a tiny baby and now shes in the first grade. i feel old and im still in school. weird haha.
Autumn said…
How fun!
We saw her yesterday when we took Esa to school. She was so cute, she told Esa that Kindegarten was going to be great. And to make sure to go to the right bathroom whenever she had to go. Mike and I were laughing at their little conversation.