Ohhh! Genius!

So I hunkered down and decide to let Landon do Joy School, but I forewarned the ladies, I am not a teacher, and so my house will be the glorified recess place of learning. Playdoh, puzzles, coloring. That is me.

So then I thought, Jocelyn might like to do something, so she isn't left out. Hmmm. Okay how about a little scheduled playgroup? Perfect! So now she is in a little group (2 girls, 2 boys, all 2 years old) and each Tuesday they will pay together at the host's child's home for 2 hours.

Fantastic.

I can forsee the Me Time a-comin'!

Oh yeah, except for Brooklyn and this (See the photo below), I will have a chance to work on some scrapbooking and sewing and what not. Genius!

Comments

Chels said…
i think it will be good for your kids...and you. just think how it may be a little easier to keep your house clean for showings when the kids arent there? cool. haha