Ahhh! This is craziness!

I have so much to get done in these next three days!

Joyschool, Enrichment, Ucon Career Day, a date with Kyle, make a pie, spotless house for open house, and a preparedness fair to go to!

Comments

Par 5 said…
why do you need a spotless house for an open house? is your house for sale?
Matt and Jessie said…
Good luck with everything! I would love to take Landon, but Tyler is not feeling very good today. I hope all goes well. I hope enrichment is nice. I was planning on going until Tyler got sick!! I needed a spa night! Anyway, have fun!
Court n Chad said…
I'm just jealous that you get a date! lol FYI, guess we're coming to visit soon! (maybe conference weekend?)
Gallant Family said…
I should do an open house just to make me really clean my house. Yours always looks so good. You're my fly lady hero!