Broken

My camera lens (18-55mm) is now garbage. I am sad to say that it was dropped and is now toast.

Guess it was bound to happen with kids, despite the care and babying that my camera gets.

It's neither my fault or an un-named 2 year olds. Accidents just happen sometimes.

Thankfully it was the cheaper of my two lenses and not the one I use for most outdoor shots. I am in the market for a new lens. Boo. It could have been the more expensive lens and that would mean NO new lens for me because we don't have 550 bucks to drop on that kind of thing. And since it was the short distance one, I think I can find one of eBay for a good deal, 'cause everyone wants more depth and more zoom when it comes to DSLRs. Right?

I am hoping.

Comments

Camille said…
Man that sucks! Good luck in your search for a replacement.

P.S. Your blog is super cute. I love all the text and the cute picture of you at the top.

P.S.S. Jo looks so cute with that eyeshadow!
Chels said…
i think you already know, but it could be worse but that still sucks.