Well, we recently had an Enrichment, and the gal that spoke talked about filling each others buckets and filling our own.

She gave out about 15 million challenges for us to try. Okay, well enough that I can't remember all of them, except for one. Make a list of how we fill our own buckets and who fills our buckets (showing them gratitude). I THINK that was the challenge anyway.
I don't think I will keep an ongoing list like that, but I did think that night, I will blog it.
So.
To fill my bucket:
I know I am a good cook.
I think I am pretty most of the time.
I have great hair, and when I wake up in the morning, it looks like I jsut did it.
I am talented with paper, glue, paint, and bling, in my own way, not a 2nd grade way.
I will bravely knock on any door.
I am friendly, good with names, and enjoy welcoming and befriending the new person.
I manage my time pretty well.
Huh. Well, that's all I've got. Moving on.
{This list will always be growing, is in no specific order, and is bound to be incomplete. In thought, many people will and do fill my bucket on occasion, because I run into them randomly or we just don't see each other much. In fact, strangers have been bucketfillers, and I can think of a few.}
My continual bucketfillers:
Kyle
Dana
Candace
Camille
Cindy
Mac
Amy
Mykalee
Kara
Erin
Cortnie
Courtney
Janelle
Melissa S.
Erinn
Debbie
Chelsie
THANK YOU.

She gave out about 15 million challenges for us to try. Okay, well enough that I can't remember all of them, except for one. Make a list of how we fill our own buckets and who fills our buckets (showing them gratitude). I THINK that was the challenge anyway.
I don't think I will keep an ongoing list like that, but I did think that night, I will blog it.
So.
To fill my bucket:
I know I am a good cook.
I think I am pretty most of the time.
I have great hair, and when I wake up in the morning, it looks like I jsut did it.
I am talented with paper, glue, paint, and bling, in my own way, not a 2nd grade way.
I will bravely knock on any door.
I am friendly, good with names, and enjoy welcoming and befriending the new person.
I manage my time pretty well.
Huh. Well, that's all I've got. Moving on.
{This list will always be growing, is in no specific order, and is bound to be incomplete. In thought, many people will and do fill my bucket on occasion, because I run into them randomly or we just don't see each other much. In fact, strangers have been bucketfillers, and I can think of a few.}
My continual bucketfillers:
Kyle
Dana
Candace
Camille
Cindy
Mac
Amy
Mykalee
Kara
Erin
Cortnie
Courtney
Janelle
Melissa S.
Erinn
Debbie
Chelsie
THANK YOU.
Comments
Great post! Thanks for fillin' my bucket!
You fill my bucket, too. Thanks for being such a permanent friend in my life. :)
So - am I on your bucket list because I truly FILL it, or because I'm your sis and you're obligated to list me!??!!? jk. love ya. you're on my list too :)
you fill my bucket as well! thanks for being you!