Score!!!!

Ong is here!!!
The kids seem to adore him! They follow him around and talk his ear off. Poor guy! i have done my best to keep them from overwhelming him. Hope that getting into the routine of school will help. Three days of being together all day long has been over kill I am sure!
He is easy to feed, easy going, loves my mom's dog Ziva, and his comprehension of what we are say in awesome. We understand what he is saying to us about 80% of the time, and the rest of the time he is happy to repeat himself so we can try to understand.
Welcome Ong!

He has showered us with gifts, and since my camera lens is broken, I haven't managed to photograph everything, but I did capture this guy on camera. He is for Landon. Isn't he awesome?? Kyle received a very nice letter and mail organizer, I received beautiful jewlery, and a thick cookbook for modern asian food...eager to try it out!...and the girls received a little purse and some fun bracelets. And then Ong brought out the treats to eat! Most of it has been really good! The kids snarfed down the yellow boat like candies, and the are already gone!
Thanks Ong! (and his mom, I am sure, helped out!)
We are so grateful!



*********************************


We went to Chelsie's soccer game Thrusday, and had a great time. She even scored! Then they honored all the Senior player at the end of the girls game, the beginning of the boys' game.

We are so impressed with Chelsie. She is so awe.some. We ADORE her! Kyle went back to the boys game after helping me get the kids to bed, and Chelsie chose to sit with Kyle for the whole boys' game, even after her friends asked her to join them. She sat right there by him and they chatted soccer the rest of the night. He thinks she is pretty tight! As do the kids and I!

WE ♥ Chelsie!

You go girl!

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
Glad you all hit it off. Looks like he is happy as can be and so are your kids!
Camille said…
Wow!!! it sure looks like you guys are having fun!!!
Chels said…
awww, gina. haha your funny. I love you guys too, if you have any action shots of me playin I would like to see them, ok? and any that you have of the senior ceremony I would also like those too, haha if thats ok.

I think you guys will have fun with you student bytheway. Ong seems really fun once he warms up to everyone, you guys will do great.
Cortnie said…
He looks like such a nice boy. So Excited that its going so well!!!

I"m doing a second batch of corn tomorrow and then I'll get your things back to you. Thanks so much for letting me borrow them. They've saved me so much time.
Erinn said…
Wow! You guys are amazing... i don't know how you do it all, and now you've added another person to the mix! Awesome!
Amber M said…
Yea for Ong! I am glad he is finally here. Larson's party of 7 now? Wow!