Seeing Spots


So I have them finally done. Three skirts, and one tie. Now just to find 3 matching shirts. Then the Larsen kids are going on their own photo shoot!


Catelyn can be heard to sing:

Wade in the water
Wade in the water
Wade in the water, children
God'sa gonna trouble the water

She somehow remembers this from Elise's program/show weeks ago.

It's pretty hilarious.

Not to mention she let me pull her other front tooth out and now she speaks with a lisp, and until she figures out how to say some sounds with out those two front teeth....she will probably be lisping a bit!

Comments

Layton Mom said…
Cute skirts! I think I have the same couch as you.
Matt and Jessie said…
Very cute. Good luck with the shirts. If all else fails, I guess you can make em!
Erika said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said…
I love it! You are so talented! :)
Cortnie said…
Love the matching attire!!! I need you to teach me how to make both the skirts and ties.
Camille said…
They turned out so cute! I love em.
Heather Inns said…
Cute skirts and tie you did a great job.