Brace Yourself

Make sure your music is off, and listen closely.

Ryan says: I think I can record this. Yes I can!

From there, we had way to much fun with his funny video web cam.

We nearly pee ourselves when we watch this. You might too.

Comments

Heather Inns said…
Yea, hope you don't mind me checking out your blog.
Anonymous said…
hilarious. that activity could eat up all kinds of time! love it. btw, good seeing you at mav. you know i was totally kidding about the check thing right?
Camille said…
UMMM......I am still laughing. AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Gallant Family said…
I knew you had a big smile, but MAN, that was crazy big! Too much fun!
Erin Ellsworth said…
Lynn's brother has one of those. Very funny. They spend hours doing that same thing!
Cortnie said…
That is so Hilarious!!!! I was wondering what your facebook meant when you asked if we had seen your video. Now and know!
Chels said…
I saw this on facebook and you guys are just too funny, and weird, but funny haha.