ORDERED!!! {and a high five to Mike}

So the computer was on a hiatus for two days. Kyle may have tried to inter grade a PAF program from an external hard drive and in doing so deleted the program manager or something like that. It took a mighty miracle named MIKE! {Our hero!} to rescue the computer! Mike you are so getting a lasagna. . .

Now that I am up and running again, I have a bunch of fantastic photos to work on, get to google on why my humidifier is leaking, facebook friends, and order my camera lens!!!

YEAH! My little lens {18-55mm} was broken on my watch when Jocelyn tried to help me with my camera and it fell off the counter. Bwah! I nearly died. I have missed that little lens terribly. Always dreamed of a longer lens, which I have and love, but that little lens was something I had taken for granted, and now realize it. It is the key piece to capturing my kids' lives here in the house and on random outings. So it's an important little piece of equipment, I now realize it. No more taking it for granted. Fortunately, it's a pretty cheap lens to replace. And by cheap I mean in comparision to the other lenses out there. 100 bucks. That is do able. The $550 lens, well if that had broken, Kyle would have laugh at me when I asked for a new one. All I can say is we are glad it's the little one and replaceable with my efforts in photographing some seniors.

So, it's now ordered and will be here on Monday!

Meanwhile, Catelyn is super sick. Doctor appt. at 4pm today. Boo.

Comments

koleandhisgirls said…
no that's fine, I just thought that it would be nice to see some pictures of the completed book. But whatever. I'm glad that I contributed.
Matt and Jessie said…
Hope Catelyn gets feeling better. Let me know if you want Landon to come over while you go to the doctor. We will be home all afternoon.
glad you're back online....crazy how much our lives revolve around INTERNET eh?! Feel free to send ME a lasagna anytime!
Erinn said…
poor catelyn! that is no fun for her or you! hope she gets better soon!
Judy said…
I hope your daughter gets better soon. It is so dang scary!!!! My daughter works at a pharmacy, I hate that! sickness every day! You can use the picture. Hope it;s ok if I follow your blog. I totally love your parents!!!!!