Reasons for Lovin'

Isn't he awesome??




Grandma Betty is such a riot to be around. We recently had a chance to have her come visit us for a week! What luck! We were able to give her the photo and memory album we and made for her for her birthday, and that was a fun surprise! She is always funny, asking and commenting on the most normal things, but she makes it funny somehow.

I am so glad she is a part of my life and my kids' lives.

Comments

Chels said…
I cant say I know grandma betty all that well, but from what i do know of her, she is an awsome lady and such a hoot to be around

And the blog looks good:]
koleandhisgirls said…
I was wondering if there was any way to get a mini copy of the memory book...... so I can kind of get a look-see?