Stuff's going On


We hosted a cat. I sent it back. {I know it is cute, but seriously folks, I have enough on my plate for now.}

I have made lots of Banana Chocolate chip muffins. De.lish.

And I am missing a bunch of photos. I am freaking out about it in a calm way. For now.

Brooklyn hasn't grown much in the last two months, so we are now needing to up her calorie intake. Bring on the formula. BOO. At least she didn't throw it up after last nights trial run of a bottle. Whew. Her tummy can handle it, so far. Dr. E didn't think I was too far off base with FPIES, and we will just do what we have been doing. One food at a time.


Ah, the stuff that is going on. Such fun.

And tonight? Our family photo session. Last time we took over 350 pics to get one I liked. So, we will see. We won't have much time as day light runs out much faster these days.

Comments

Camille said…
I'm glad Brooklyn's stomach could handle the formula. :)

Good luck with your pictures!!!
Cindy said…
want your kitty back? he cries for you guys everyday!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the pics!! Dana taking them?
Gallant Family said…
how did the pics go? did you actually have a break in the blizzard to get something?
Matt and Jessie said…
Hope your pictures went well. Those muffins look pretty tasty. Do NOT give me the recipe! I would eat every last one by myself! Hope Brooklyn is adjusting well to formula.
Hey, what happened to the 2 black kittens?


Lani
Oh the kitty...SEE?!?!? You should have kept him... :( OR I should have taken it to UT with me... :(