I agree with my sister. She is right. Here is her blog entry:
I don't want this post to come across as a pity party, nor do I want it to seem as though I'm being a brat...but lately I am feeling frustrated with a few things...one of them being what I am about to blog about right now.
I'm not the busiest person in the world...but I am rather busy. I work a full time job, I'm a domestic wife (i.e. I cook, clean house, do laundry, etc), I have a VERY VERY energetic dog that keeps me busy, and Ryan and I live a relatively active lifestyle...yet I take time out of my busy day to check out my friend's and family's blogs...and I take the time to comment and let them know I'm thinking about them, and that I'm interested in their life and what they are up to.
However, it has come to my attention that not many people comment on my blog...interesting to me, as I have a long list of "friends" on my side bar...blogs that I visit ALL the time.
Some are excluded from this...such as my sister who comments FAITHFULLY on my blog, and Gina, I love you for that. Thank you.
Now, I blog for me...for the most part. I blog to "journal" our life and what we're up to and things I want to remember for the future....but I guess I was under the impression that I was also blogging for the same reason I visit other people's blogs...I thought people gave a damn about what we were up to, and how our little life is doing out here in UT. Maybe I'm wrong....
Anyway - I've been feeling pretty low in the friend department lately for a number of reasons, but the blogging world is one of them...so if no one is reading my blog (other than my awesome faithful sister...) maybe I'm going to drastically change the way I blog...and drastically change the blogs I read/follow/invest my time in....
So, if you could be so kind....please leave me a comment if you bother to read my blog. How often do you check my blog? Do you read, but never comment? Etc...I'm just looking for a few answers to see if this bloggin world is really for me. Thanks friends....
Well, I agree with her. I looked back over several posts and who had left some love in the form of a comment and who hadn't said anything to me at all. It was EYE OPENING. So needless to say, I just feel her pain and anger a bit. But continue to blog regardless. I am grateful to Erinn, Camille, Janelle, Dana, Cortnie, Erika, Chelsie, Jessie, and Mykalee who are by far my "best blog friends". Thanks for showing me you care by leaving a hello.
About 9 months ago I got a really mean anonymous comment from a post such as this. It was stupid to say the least. Anyway, this may generate another such comment. Oh well. I know there are closet readers out there....people who read these blogs and don't leave comments. I can think of two. I know they don't even blog. but read to know what is going on in the lives of the members of our ward. Once or twice I have received a comment from the phantom readers, but I think there are people who just don't comment. Ever. If the reason is time, well stop reading the blog. If you are too busy to comment, why are you taking precious time to read???
And I just thought I would say, that I thought I would have lost a bit more weight by now. I think I may have to resort to actually working out a bit to lose this baby weight. Boo. Now that is a Halloween nightmare!
I don't want this post to come across as a pity party, nor do I want it to seem as though I'm being a brat...but lately I am feeling frustrated with a few things...one of them being what I am about to blog about right now.
I'm not the busiest person in the world...but I am rather busy. I work a full time job, I'm a domestic wife (i.e. I cook, clean house, do laundry, etc), I have a VERY VERY energetic dog that keeps me busy, and Ryan and I live a relatively active lifestyle...yet I take time out of my busy day to check out my friend's and family's blogs...and I take the time to comment and let them know I'm thinking about them, and that I'm interested in their life and what they are up to.
However, it has come to my attention that not many people comment on my blog...interesting to me, as I have a long list of "friends" on my side bar...blogs that I visit ALL the time.
Some are excluded from this...such as my sister who comments FAITHFULLY on my blog, and Gina, I love you for that. Thank you.
Now, I blog for me...for the most part. I blog to "journal" our life and what we're up to and things I want to remember for the future....but I guess I was under the impression that I was also blogging for the same reason I visit other people's blogs...I thought people gave a damn about what we were up to, and how our little life is doing out here in UT. Maybe I'm wrong....
Anyway - I've been feeling pretty low in the friend department lately for a number of reasons, but the blogging world is one of them...so if no one is reading my blog (other than my awesome faithful sister...) maybe I'm going to drastically change the way I blog...and drastically change the blogs I read/follow/invest my time in....
So, if you could be so kind....please leave me a comment if you bother to read my blog. How often do you check my blog? Do you read, but never comment? Etc...I'm just looking for a few answers to see if this bloggin world is really for me. Thanks friends....
Well, I agree with her. I looked back over several posts and who had left some love in the form of a comment and who hadn't said anything to me at all. It was EYE OPENING. So needless to say, I just feel her pain and anger a bit. But continue to blog regardless. I am grateful to Erinn, Camille, Janelle, Dana, Cortnie, Erika, Chelsie, Jessie, and Mykalee who are by far my "best blog friends". Thanks for showing me you care by leaving a hello.
About 9 months ago I got a really mean anonymous comment from a post such as this. It was stupid to say the least. Anyway, this may generate another such comment. Oh well. I know there are closet readers out there....people who read these blogs and don't leave comments. I can think of two. I know they don't even blog. but read to know what is going on in the lives of the members of our ward. Once or twice I have received a comment from the phantom readers, but I think there are people who just don't comment. Ever. If the reason is time, well stop reading the blog. If you are too busy to comment, why are you taking precious time to read???
And I just thought I would say, that I thought I would have lost a bit more weight by now. I think I may have to resort to actually working out a bit to lose this baby weight. Boo. Now that is a Halloween nightmare!
Comments
By the way, you look great! Not sure what baby weight you are talking about! : )
I love ya, and I'll find a spare moment to call you today! Thanks.
And you ARE totally skinny! I don't know what you are talking about??
I have called out a few blog friends who never comment myself!
Thanks for always taking time to leave me a comment. It always makes me smile :) You are a great friend!
yeeehaaa!
I now how you feel now one even comments on mine anymore so I hear ya funny that when I read this I was feeling the same way