30 Days of Thanks

I was thinking of blogging every day about something I am thankful for. Due to the idea of keeping up a blog post daily, I have decided to just come up with a side bar entry for this. that way, if I do miss a day or two, I can still keep a running list of things that I feel gratitude for.

Oh, the fun things I want blog about too! I have Halloween pictures to post...ah, what fun! Tomorrow though.

Usually, I don't post photos of my awesome kids here, but I recently, like Friday night, make a skirt for Brooklyn. there is a long silly story about the trim to this one, but let it suffice, that i had to let go of the pompom idea and go with something else. Ran 10 inches to short to use the pompoms...boo. I ended up making a matching flower bow too, but made that after i took her photo.

She did look super cute today at church. I love that I can sew. it's a great skill to have. Novice as I am, it's a work in progress. Still, I love that I can sew.



Comments

Court n Chad said…
Cute skirt, Gina, nice job!
amy said…
Ok you are trying to throw me off. I clicked on leave a comment and i went to some site that lets you jazz up your blog. so i clicked on showing me love and found this. You can only trick me so long i will find you! hahahahah
Matt and Jessie said…
Cute skirt! I am impressed with your mad sewing skills!! You rock!!
Amie and Karl said…
She is getting so very big I can not believe how fast she ahs grown she is so adorable
What a wonderful idea
Those are some extremely cute pictures of little Brooklyn! Nice sewing skills. See you soon!
Erinn said…
she is so cute! so smiley!

sewing is such an awesome skill to have. i grew up doing sewing in 4-H needless to say my grandma finished most my sewing projects for me. but i'm not even joking when i say i was just thinking last week that i want a sewing machine of my very own! i think i might be able to do some beginner stuff and hopefully get better with time!
Bean said…
Good job Gina on your sewing skills. The skirt is adorable! I'm glad my mom taught me how to sew and that she bought me a sewing machine when I was first married. It's always fun to see the outcome!
Larsen said…
you are great sweetheart!

kyle
gina, i love the 30 days of thanks idea...i'm going to steal it. ps...also love the skirt :)
Loren & Autumn said…
Super cute! You really are an amazing mom and manage to take great care of your family!!!
Chels said…
Super cute skirt and of couse, super cute BABY! haha love you guys:] (i need to come visit soon)
Judy said…
Love the 30 days of thanks~!!!! You cute little girl!!!
Amber M said…
I did like Brooklyn's skirt. I was going to tell you that. Thanks for the visit today! You are a great friend to have, and you make me want to be a better person.