another blog

yes, i know but seriously dana and i are creating a blog together....details to come soon...

but it's about time she and i had something like this...
that we will do together...
that isnt' scrapbooking...
with paper...

it's more scrapbooking digital stuff...

you will see!

Now, WHO'S EXCITED????

eager to know what we are up to? leave a comment and I MIGHT TELL YA!

hee hee.

Comments

Chels said…
Tell me Tell me! haha
Sounds like fun!
Cindy said…
Tell me too!!!!!!!!
Camille said…
OK so I want one made up for me. I need a Christmas background. Something festive and colorful!

I am excited for your guys new adventure!
Good luck! Looking forward to this! PS, remember when you asked me if I liked your blog background? I do, but it's not really "ME".
Evan and Kerri said…
I'm sure you have something fun up your sleeve, can't wait to see! :D
Loren & Autumn said…
Hmmmm...sounds very very intriguing.
Loren & Autumn said…
Hmmmm...sounds very very intriguing.
Anonymous said…
I guess that since Dana and I aren't in the same ward anymore, I'll never know what you two are up to...unless, I read your blogs...yes. I need to know. :)