Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
I am amazed!! I can't believe you got all of that done in that short amount of time. I think everything turned out so cute! I love the fresh from heaven page. So sweet!!
Haileyb said…
Seriously Gina - those are amazing! You are so talented. I wish I was that good. I have switched over to the digital scrapbooking world and love it. If I was as talented as you though I may have just stuck with regular old scrapbooking. Very impressive!
Anonymous said…
Those pages turned out so good! It helps that your kids are adorable, that just adds to the cuteness of the layout! :)
Erinn said…
WOW! you do fast work girl!
Larsen said…
good work dude! love all ya do!

kyle
Layton Mom said…
You really are a machine. I love that your layouts focus so much on the pics and not so much on all the other "stuff". Everytime I sit sown to scrap I end up with a 6 yr old that wants to scrap too. Inevitably I help her and get nothing done myself. Ugh!