For my bloggin' friends....Candace Sautter has rejoined the blog world, now that she has a computer and the Internet at home!!!!
If your blog is private, and you are a friend send her an invite, and if you would like to view her blog, let me know by leaving a comment here and I will tell her to invite you to her private blog.
Also of note, I am taking my "past" blog {Gina Happened}public. Why not. It's in the past right? I only blog on it once in a while...so don't get to excited!
I am going to blog about my weekend away scrap booking, but not tonight!
If your blog is private, and you are a friend send her an invite, and if you would like to view her blog, let me know by leaving a comment here and I will tell her to invite you to her private blog.
Also of note, I am taking my "past" blog {Gina Happened}public. Why not. It's in the past right? I only blog on it once in a while...so don't get to excited!
I am going to blog about my weekend away scrap booking, but not tonight!
Comments
I'm excited about"Gina Happened" going public! Our little chat the other day has inspired me. I've decided to start another blog as well.
amy