Finished with that. . .

I have always felt like I am a pretty good mom, when it comes to nursing a baby. I have always given it my best shot. the longest I have ever nursed a baby is with Catelyn, 10 months. the remaining three, all varied around 6-9 months. And officially on her 7 month mark, Brooklyn is done, with the exception of a 5 am nursing. She hasn't been getting enough to eat, as I am out of milk to give her. No matter what i have tried, I can't increase it once it starts to slow down.

Which if fine.

We have to quit at some point right?
Nursing a 4 year old, 14 year old, or 44 year old isn't' an option.

7 good months, Brooklyn. I gave you my best, and now we are on to a bottle. Which I HATE! who can afford buying formula anyway. Boo. I snapped these funny photos while I was making a bottle. She held that nipple like it was the best treat in the world. So funny.

So I am finished with that.

Got Milk?

Comments

Well...congrats! Too bad formula is so expensive...but at least you went for as long as you could! She sure is cute! :)
Autumn said…
Okay, just got to say the mere thought of nursing a 4, 14 or 44 year old completely creeped me out and made me laugh all at the same time! Close to doing a full-body shiver!

Thanks for the laugh!
Camille said…
I think I am on my way down the same path. It seems like my Milk is not keeping up with Lucas.

He now has two bottom teeth too. So that is that.
Jamie said…
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! :)

It is funny how we are on the same street but never see each other! Your baby is soooo cute! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Larsen said…
you have gone being attempting to be a good mom and have accomplished that feat!

kyle