It's my bi-annual scrap booking weekend! I leave in just under 2 hours and I am ready to go, FINALLY! It took nearly 4 hours to sort and organize my photos!
NEVER AGAIN will I order 4 months worth of pictures in one order. Snapfish does not send them back to you in any sort of order. It was chaos! So now that tey are in order, and my bags are packed, I am ready to go. I even got the bulletin done!
I will skip out for an hour to go to Lacy's baby shower and feed Brooklyn. But other than that, I hope to stay up super late, be up very early, and get lots done.
My goal is 35 layouts.
I think I will take a brief nap.
NEVER AGAIN will I order 4 months worth of pictures in one order. Snapfish does not send them back to you in any sort of order. It was chaos! So now that tey are in order, and my bags are packed, I am ready to go. I even got the bulletin done!
I will skip out for an hour to go to Lacy's baby shower and feed Brooklyn. But other than that, I hope to stay up super late, be up very early, and get lots done.
My goal is 35 layouts.
I think I will take a brief nap.
Comments
kyle
I am excited to see what you did. Hope you had a blast! I am sure you did.