Have I Found You??? and $515

The Search for a bag for me has been going on for 7 years.

And now, I think I have found the one.

See this post to see what I mean if you want to go back in time a bit....

CLICK THIS.

If not, read on....

Spark, by Skip Hop
, which I found at Target. For 30 dollars, I think I have a bag that will FINALLY work as a good purse and diaper bag. I am so excited!!!! I only had to make 4 adjustments to it to make it more perfect, and though it still has it's flaws, I am 98% happy with it. So I cut off the handles, added Velcro to one of the pocket so stuff won't fall out if it gets tipped over, added the blue ribbon pull tags, cause the black zipper just mixed into the dots and was hard to see, and added a stablizer to the bottom of the bag.


This is the bag's look in camo....They don't show it with the extra double straps...and the camo bag has a dark interior which makes it hard to see stuff in there. Mine is cream inside...so awesome!



AND HERE IS MINE!







On another note....






This was fun to do...515$

Yep, see that stainless steel tooth...sweet.

Sweet tooth.


Just what I wanted to spend our Christmas money on. A big shout out to Dave Ramsey for that emergency fund. Because of it, it's no big deal.

{Which isn't really true, cause it IS A BIG deal, but what can you do??}

Comments

Par 5 said…
That bag is so cute! I hate diaper bags, but can't leave the house w/o diapers, wipes, etc. So you have the perfect solution...I'm copying you...I mean, I'll get a bag big enough for diapers etc. but small enough to still look like a purse...I won't be making adjustments...I'll just have to start my own search--check back with me in 7 years! :)
Heather Inns said…
Nice bag look like it will work out just great for you. We love Dave Ramsey what an awesome guy.
Cindy said…
Love the bag Gina!! It's gots of pockets--g ma would be proud!

Landon my man, don't take after grandma like this....there are other things I do better!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt and Jessie said…
Love the bag! Sorry about the tooth! Hope it isn't too painful!
Loren & Autumn said…
I'm totally with you on diaper bags. It's hard to find just the right one that has every little pocket and accessory that you want in a diaper bag.
Camille said…
Glad you found THE BAG! I like it a lot! I hear you on THE DENTIST. I just dropped a pretty penny at my Dentist office too. BUMMER!
Chels said…
Love the bag gina, hmm where did you get that idea? haha jk, looks good, and im seriouse you should go into the bag making business, haha.

Poor landon, but the tooth is cool haha jk. :]
Erika said…
I don't know weather or not to feel jealous for Landon or sorry for him. That is a sweet tooth! What a trooper!
So whats with Landon's silver tooth? Is that permanent? He seems so little to have a capped tooth already!!?
Like the bag LOTS!
Erin Ellsworth said…
i am glad you finally found a bag you love. wht i love about you is that you know exactly what you want.