{NOTE THAT THIS POST IS TWO POSTS LONG. . .SEE THE REST OF THE LAYOUTS AFTER THIS POST IN THE ONE BELOW IT!}
Thanks to my dear friends, I have been called "The Machine". An affectionate title for who I am when it comes to scrap booking, and I don't mind one bit. Of the 38 layouts I did, here are 32 of them. The others, well I just must have missed taking their photos...oh well.
Enjoy the pictures. . .
This was my favorite two page spread. . .
Thanks to my dear friends, I have been called "The Machine". An affectionate title for who I am when it comes to scrap booking, and I don't mind one bit. Of the 38 layouts I did, here are 32 of them. The others, well I just must have missed taking their photos...oh well.
Enjoy the pictures. . .
This was my favorite two page spread. . .
In my case, I had lots of visitors due to the quiet hum of a sewing machine. (Not to toot my own horn, but I usually get a handful every time I go.) Curiosity was eating at them. Total strangers, but instant friends in the scrap world. Though most say something like, "That is so cute/creative /different. . . " I often wonder if they really think "She is crazy!" They ask to see my pages, and I happily offer to show them off. It's rewarding to have another scrapper, whether new or expert, look at your work. Generally everyone is very kind, cause they wouldn't be rude to my face. After they leave my table they may discuss it amongst themselves that I suck or am to gaudy in my work. . . or maybe not say a single word about what they looked at. Who knows. I don't care. I scrap for me, and my style is just my style. I strongly feel that it's not a competition. It's a fun way to document my memories, my way.
I usually ask them however, to pick a favorite. This one is the one I call the People's Choice when I get home. It's funny to me a bit, cause my favorite is seldom the People's.
So with that. . . this was the winner for "People's Choice"
Comments
You are SERIOUSLY an amazing Scraper.
Man now I am in the mood to pull out my stuff and get at it again. You made me miss it.
I am glad that you got so many done. I am bummed however that I wasn't there to see your genius at work in person. LOL! Maybe next time.
Another thing I a bummed about is that I don't get to hang out with you at church very much anymore.
Can't wait for this week! Get ready to get your NEW MOON ON!
TEAM JACOB RULES!
(is this the longest post ever???)
love all your work... my favorite layout is 'fresh from heaven' and 'slumber spot love' nice job!!