Only Available until . . . . Jan 15th!!!



I am flat out jealous of mothers out there who have kids,
who have been in dance recitals
and piano concerts,
and I am feeling a little left out.

I think my kids are talented, too.

So, be sure to turn off any music playing or
you will have sensory overload....
Enjoy the free entertainment!

Also, there are two different styles here,
so you pick....singing or disco??

Talent. Sheer talent.

{Truth be told, I did this so they could watch
themselves over and over,
and build their self esteem
while I try to clean the house a bit.}



Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards





Comments

Camille said…
Those are so hilarious! Love it! I bet your kids are getting a real kick out of them.
Erinn said…
so funny!! my brother did one of grady and i and sent it to us... it was hilarious. kept grady busy for a while!
Anonymous said…
i totally did this too for the same reason...my kids think they are the funniest things ever. it eats up a good hour or so of their attention! :)
amy said…
I always knew your kids were talented but i didn't know you were such a good dancer
Chels said…
Oh My Heck! That is Awesome! I laughed forever!! Hahahaha, brooklyn just looks so funny dancing haha.