A Visit from Lucky (and JJ and Ryan)

This is Lucky. I am sure I have mentioned this dog before, but in case not, she is my sister and Brother-in-Laws dog. Their baby, for now. My kids are terribly afraid of dogs, especially Landon. But for some reason, the warm up pretty quickly to Lucky. They really seem to like her.

Having Janelle and Ryan over, means that my mom and dad will come over to hang out and visit too... Dad tends to watch TV or jump on the computer to check out DFA stuff. Mom and Janelle adn I dipped chocolates and made caramels and what not. It was pretty fun. Kyle had to work, and then the guys did go do some shopping, but over all it was a great day together.

After spending Saturday hanging out, we knew taht Sunday would bring hanging out with our FAVORITE MARINE!!!! Blaine arrived in IF in the middle of the night, but by Sunday afternoon was concious enough to visit and give hugs.


And of course, somehow I didn't taken enough photos of Janelle and Ryan, but I do have these ones . . .

What a fun way to wrap up my 32nd birthday weekend!

Comments

Chels said…
I'm glad you guys could all get together for the holidays, or at least for the most part. I love that:]
Bean said…
Gina,
I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday!!!!! Sorry, my computers been on the fritz lately!!! I couldn't get on it. Anyway, I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and had a wonderful Christmas!!!
Megan