3 is all it's cracked up to be. . .


She's officially 3!
 

For me, three years ago I was just eager to be done being pregnant.  A few weeks later, Kyle was called to the bishopric and I was left to sit on the bench in church alone, with three kids.  Several youth and friends at church pitched in to help me with a new baby.  I can recall that we haven't ever been late to church, because I refused to let my kids be an excuse for tardiness.  Jocelyn was a good baby for that kind of resolution.  She never spit up, she didn't blow out diapers, or that kind of thing on Sundays.  She was a godsend as far as babies went.

She has a Ora about her that brings people to their knees in adoration for her.  Okay, that might be a bit dramatic, but she really does have something special about her personality that draws people in.  It's awesome.  Promise.  I wonder what kind of influence she will have in the years to come.

She has always been a blessing our lives, and a choice spirit daughter of God.  I am incredibly grateful for her in my life.  She is my happy place that I can go to when I need a mental break {Unless of course, she is the reason I need the mental break.}

I am grateful for all my little girls, but today, we celebrate our little Jo Jo!!!

Comments

Court n Chad said…
Yeah! Happy birthday Jo! Kayson is excited that you are 3 like him now! We hope you have a great day and we love you so much!!!
Erinn said…
Happy Birthday Jo Jo! Hope your day is great!!
Camille said…
Lilly had a blast partying with you guys today! Happy Birthday JO JO!

I love her skirt! Did you make it?
Ammon said…
Happy number 3 Jo Jo! She is (has always been) a beauty!
Diana said…
Um, that was from Diana. I guess I'm signed in as Ammon. Oops. :) But happy birthday from both of us anyways! :)
Erin Ellsworth said…
Jo Jo already 3! I can'y believe it! She was a baby when we first became friends. Happy B-day.

Did you make her skirt? So cute
Matt and Jessie said…
Happy Birthday Jojo! I can't believe that she is already 3!! I love her beautiful little curls. She is truly a doll!!
Cindy said…
Happy Birthday again Jocelyn!! Just wanted to say I agree with your mom-you are a wonderful little girl and you are a light to everyone you meet. Your mom did a great job on your birthday skirt! Love you sweetie!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
this is my favorite 3 yr old! i love this girl and i think she feels the same for me haha but really i miss her and your family!
What a cute kid. Happy Birthday!
Bean said…
I remember when you were pregnant with her. I was expecting Kaden too! Wow....that seems like ages ago, but then it also doesn't seem that long ago. I hope she had a happy birthday!

Hey do you remember that nikon website that the guy at Farr's told you about that is a little cheaper.....I can't remember what it was and was wondering if I you remember it, and could get it from you! Thanks,Megan
Yes, she definitely has a speacial "aura" to her! Ps - thats how you spell it. :)

Happy birthday to my favorite little 3 year old. How did she like our little card and picture!?